Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween!

Probably my favorite holiday of the year (is it a true holiday?). I was totally bummed to find out that we don't get a lot of trick or treaters in our new neighborhood due to location, so all of my decorations stayed in the garage, but we still managed to crank out some fun jack-o's :) I thought dinosaurs were extinct! We were suprised to spot one in our own driveway! This one was pretty fast, but luckily I managed to catch him on film.
Here he is a much more natural habitat. I looked it up on the web, I think we had an VelOscarRaptor on our hands. The web never lies.
Here he is trying to locate some prey...
Target acquired!
Hmm, food?
After Oscar broke in his fancy costume (thanks Grandma Laura!) we joined up with the Wysers to head to a kid's Halloween party at a friends house. From there, there was a short run of Trick or Treating that lasted all of 10 minutes. Here you can see Brian coaching Nolan on proper Tricking techniques when the trickee doesn't provide the Treats!

1 comment:

della said...

nice job on the pumpkins! and it can't be said enough: oscar's pretty damn cute. i really love that costume so much.